Thursday 15 August 2013

Ideal Girl: #1

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm a walking cliché. I really need to go to the doctor and have my leg checked. There's something wrong. A bump. The dentist called again. I'm way overdue. If I stop putting things off, I would be happier. All I do is sit on my fat ass. If my ass wasn't fat I would be happier. I wouldn't have to wear these shirts with the tails out all the time. Like that's fooling anyone. Fat ass. I should start jogging again. Five miles a day. Really do it this time. Maybe rock climbing. I need to turn my life around. What do I need to do? I need to fall in love. I need to have a girlfriend. I need to read more, improve myself. What if I learned Russian or something? Or took up an instrument? I could speak Chinese. I'd be the screenwriter who speaks Chinese and plays the oboe. That would be cool. I should get my hair cut short.

A quote. A long quote. A long quote that provides inspiration. Perhaps for a running chain of posts. Perhaps I will construct a plethora of traits of this "ideal girl".

Quirkiness.

Would it be too much to ask for a girl who is just a little bit strange, perhaps just a fraction off the norm?

Personality comes from idiosyncrasies. Idiosyncrasies are made of the little things. Love is the little things.


Right to left.


Freak.

                    I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment