Friday 30 August 2013

Matilda.

Recently, for some reason for another, I found myself trawling through lists of movies hoping to find something remotely interesting to rewatch or reminisce about.

Matilda really caught my eye. It may not be the best of a movie, but it is spectacular in that it recaptures the childhood sweetness that is present in our society. (However with children these days playing on smartphones rather than reading books, it is hard to say if it still exists)

Her love of reading and carnivorous hunger for knowledge made me crave reading. The next 2 hours were spent browsing through TheBookDepository.

What choice did I have?

Really excited for the up and coming weeks. Who knows what books I will pick out? Perhaps I'll write a review on certain books.

Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books.





Books.









No comments:

Post a Comment