Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sriracha Sauce.

Right off the bat. I am not a romantic for chilli or spices. I am physiologically incapable of ingesting "hot" meals. Fluid comes to the surface of my skin, and the heat of my skin then evaporates the water.

Luffy sympathises with me.












That is how incapable I am with spices. It places me in a world of pain.

However, recently at home, I have been adding Sriracha Sauce to everything.
Every meal, every snack.
It is a sauce that goes with everything.
Perhaps it is not as intense as other hot sauces, or perhaps it has a tang that just works well. Whatever the reason, I am addicted to this mildly hot goes-with-everything sauce.

You should have a try if you have never had it before.

P.S. Sriracha Sauce is named as such as it hails from the city of Si Racha in Thailand. Fun fact #1.

O


No comments:

Post a Comment