Monday 26 August 2013

Ideal Girl: #3

Collarbones.

The elegance of this delicate scaffolding is remarkable. It is so eloquent. So exquisite. Graceful with a hint a softness.

A subtle beauty radiates from this bone structure.

What is this fondness I hold for it, this fixation I see of it, this obsession I cannot contain?

Call me strange, call me daring, openly call me eccentric.



However, this love is akin to a mother's love for a troublesome child. However much I adore them, I despise the fact that this feature may possibly be genetic, or perhaps only be present on females with a daintier figure. I despise myself for classing a feature on a female through some unchangeable predisposition.

Nevertheless, collarbones on a woman is like the icing on a cake. The cake is delicious regardless. But that extra zazzle comes from the collarbones.




No pictures, I do not want to cross the border over to being plain disturbing.







Freak.
                    I love you.



1 comment:

  1. Ahahahah you and your collarbones...mirin ;)

    ReplyDelete