Friday 9 August 2013

Two roads diverged in a wood, 
and I took the one less travelled by, 
and that has made all the difference. 

Quotes have meaning, and although some people say that the author's meaning of the quote is the true meaning, in my opinion it is my opinion that matters.

To me this quote just simply means, always try to be different. Why go with the flow? What is the fun in that? Be adventurous. Go against the flow. Is it hard? Definitely.

But as Rosevelt said:
Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty...
I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life.
I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.


I despise people who make excuses. People who blame everything on something.
Just work hard at whatever you are doing. Because if you are going to do it, do it right.

I feel inspired. And inspirational. Fucking excited.

O

No comments:

Post a Comment